What’s included in this kit?
- 24 pouches of Cheesy Lasagna (96 total servings)
- 36 pouches of Creamy Pasta (144 total servings)
- 24 pouches of Pasta Alfredo (96 total servings)
- 24 pouches of Chili Mac (96 total servings)
- 36 pouches of Chicken Noodle Soup (144 total servings)
- 36 pouches of Savory Stroganoff (144 total servings)
- 24 pouches of Hearty Tortilla Soup (96 total servings)
- 24 pouches of Potato Pot Pie (96 total servings)
- 12 pouch of Teriyaki and Rice (48 total servings)
- 24 pouches of Baked Potato Casserole (96 total servings)
- 36 pouches of Tomato Basil Soup (144 total servings)
- 36 pouches of Southwest Beans and Rice (144 total servings)
- 24 pouches of Cheesy Macaroni (96 total servings)
- 30 pouches of Strawberry Granola Crunch (120 Servings)
- 30 pouches of Brown Sugar and Maple Multi-Grain Cereal (240 Servings)
- 30 pouches of Crunchy Granola (120 Servings)
- 30 pouches of Apple Cinnamon Cereal (240 Servings)
Additional Product Details:
- Includes 18 total buckets
- Total Calories: 501,840
- Average Calories per Serving: 232
- Food is safely sealed in Mylar pouches
- To avoid waste, each pouch conveniently contains 4 servings
- Lock-in stacking buckets for compact and secure storage without the need of shelving
- Grab-and-go handles for easy transport in an emergency
- Dimensions: 83cm x 95cm x 80cm
- 25 year shelf life
Total Weight: 163.3 kg (360lbs)
Click on Meal Name for Nutritional Information
Frequently Asked Questions
Where should I store my Wise Food?
This depends upon where you live. Wise products are made of both freeze-dried and dehydrated components and are affected by temperature, moisture, oxygen and light. Optimal storage conditions for our foods are in cool, dry places.
How much water will I need?
On average, each individual serving requires 1 cup of water.
Do I have to use boiling water?
Hot water speeds up the process of reconstitution. Wise foods will be ready to eat more quickly when hot water is used. However, many of the foods can be re-hydrated and ready to eat with any temperature of water.
How are Wise foods packaged?
100% of our foods are packaged in airtight Mylar pouches. These pouches are then arranged in durable polyethylene buckets for easy storage.
How long do the meals last in storage?
Studies have proven that freeze-dried and dehydrated foods will last up to 25 years or even longer. For optimal storage life it is suggested that food be stored in a cool, dry place, such as a basement, with room temperatures of 50 to 55 degrees.
How much food should we have stored for our family?
It depends: your food storage needs are specific to your family size. The needs of each family are different. Please refer to our chart on the individual meal package pages to best determine your precise needs.
Why use both freeze-dried and dehydrated ingredients?
Wise Company uses a combination of technologies to achieve the best taste and quality.
Certain ingredients set-up and taste better when freeze-dried (vegetables, fruits, meats) while others do better through dehydration. In these cases, dehydrated ingredients offer all the benefits and better value than foods that have been freeze-dried.
Freeze-Dried and Dehydration Advantages:
Wise Company takes a unique and innovative approach to food production for camping and long-term emergency preparedness. Our ready-made entrées, meats, vegetables and fruits may be freeze-dried or dehydrated. However, both processes promote an extremely long shelf life.
- Food maintains its original flavor, shape, color, and texture
- Food better retains its nutritional value
- Food is condensed, taking up less space
- With all of its water extracted, food is extremely lightweight
- When water is added, the food completely reconstitutes itself
Wise Company customers enjoy greater peace of mind because of the food’s long shelf life and great taste.
Why should I purchase Wise Company products?
We are dedicated to providing dependable, simple and affordable ready-made freeze dried and dehydrated foods. At Wise Company we have a long track record of customer satisfaction. We are confident that you will find our product to be of the highest quality, best priced and the most available.
Where can I find nutritional information on your entrée’s and breakfasts?
For product nutritional information, visit the product page and scroll down to the meal names at the bottom of the Product Description. Each meal name is hyperlinked to a Nutritional Facts Table (NFT). Click the meal name to bring up the NFT.
What alternative uses are there for your product?
Wise Products are created to be easy to use whenever you need them. In addition to storing Wise products for an emergency situation a number of customers have found our product to be versatile enough to be consumed on a day-to-day basis. Entrees are also often used on camping, hunting and backpacking trips. Others pull them from the pantry at home or take them to work when they don’t have time to prepare a meal or go out for lunch.
ReadyWise Survival Food Package - 2160 Servings
Need more info? Contact us via form below! Required fields are marked with *